Thursday, July 12, 2012

Hot summer

I went to Bali a few weeks ago for my summer holiday *dancing* and took many incredible pictures. I stayed at Pullman Hotel.

 On the first day of the holiday, we ate at Potato Head. It was located near Hotel W. The restaurant itself was located near the beach. We got the best seat to view the sunset! The sunset was gorgeous. At the restaurant(you could say it is an open restaurant?) we ordered quite a lot of food. Food ranged from Philadelphia cuisine to French food. Yes. French food. Escargots. Don't forget about the salad, It was delicious. For drinks, I ordered a mock-tail while my dad ordered some kind of green liquid-y cocktail. It is called a mojito, I think. Anyway here are some of the pics!





 
From top right(clockwise) : Assortment of Philadelphian food, Escargot, Salad, Fish and chips
 
 From left to right : Dad's mojito, Strawberry Daiquiri mocktail, Mango sorbet












If you have noticed, I kinda switched my bag because my mum wanted to use it.
I'm wearing:
Love sunglasses - unbranded, Sheer Tank - ZARA, Short - Pull and Bear, Bag - Fendi(red) and Kate Spade(green), Sailor Sandals - Bangkok

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...