Monday, August 6, 2012

Black Flower


Blazer - GUESS, Oversized Floral Shirt- ZARA, Snakeskin Pump Shoes - Charles&Keith, Hairband - Phoebe&Chloe, Bracelet - m)phosis, Rings - Jiglys (check it out: http://www.jiglys.com/store/product/twins-chain-rings/24)
I'm in love with this floral oversized blouse from ZARA. Don't you just love it? It's so lovely. The blazer is from Guess. I love the zipper accent on the blazer it gives a lil bit of coolness in my outfit. The floral pattern ribbon hairband is from Phoebe&Chloe. It suits well with my blouse don't you think so? The color is quite the same too. The snakeskin pump shoes is from Charles&Keith. Don't you just love snakeskin print? Anyway, I'm addicted to the rings that I've been using it literally everyday I swear. The rings were given by Jiglys. Jiglys is an online shop based on Bandung. Before they started this business, they mostly cater to the male audience of fashion. Male are also stylish humans, right? They started catering for male audiences since 2006. After a fruitful six years, they have now started to cater to us girls as well! They have prepared for over a year to launch Jiglys. Jiglys is founded by fashion blogger Arianti and Poldo Napitupulu. They took over a year to launch Jiglys so that they could give us the best.
You can check them out here:click!. ps: they ship worldwide :D

*bonus shoot of me with my messy hair :{


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...