Events recap; Alley29 & MIYOC

August 12, 2012

This post will mostly be about two events that I went. Warning: A LOT OF DROOLING PICTURES.
Read more to view all the pictures ;)

CLICK THE THUMBNAIL FOR A BIGGER PICTURE.
 
The first one would be Alley29. It was one of the three bazaars that was held on that day in Plaza Indonesia. Here are the pics for the bazaars!




MIYOC

This is the 2nd event I talked about just now. It was the opening of a store called MIYOC in Singapore! I was invited to go there but sadly I cannot attend it due to classes and the alley29 bazaar. So.. technically I didn't go there but I had a friend to represent me for that event. The pictures below are taken by my amazing friend. Can't thank him enough! Here are the amazing pictures he took. Want to know more about MIYOC? click here for their facebook page.

Do visit MIYOC! Here's the address:
MIYOC JCUBE
Jurong East MRT Station
#04-14
MIYOC ORCHARD CENTRAL
Somerset MRT Station
#05-12


Guys, if you have events around Jakarta and Singapore, drop me an email: cathyw.sie@gmail.com and I will make sure to blog about it! :D

*All images belong to me. If you want to use any of my pictures, please do inform me first. Contact me via e-mail.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Labels

LIKE ON FACEBOOK

COMMUNITY

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1949767178581022/ BEAUTIESQUAD