Restaurant Review: Detention Room

February 20, 2013

Today I went to Detention Room with my friends. It's a restaurant in PIK with a school concept. The place is quite nice and there's a lot of formulas(eg. Math sincostan formula) on the walls. The bill was put inside a pencil box. It kinda reminded me of my school days. Anyways, we ordered few dishes and it tastes great. Worth the price for me. Its quite cheap too. Most of all, the service was excellent!

Sweater - MANGO, Skirt - Cotton On, Bag - Louis Vuitton, Socks - Baleno, Shoes - the little things she needs
Mixed Fruit Salad IDR30k
Hot Tea IDR 18K
Hot milk chocolate IDR 30K
Food - 4/5
Place - 3.5/5
  Price - $$
Service - 5/5
Detention Room
Ruko Crown Golf Blok D #28
Pantai Indah Kapuk
Jakarta

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Τoԁaу, I went to the beach fгont with mу childrеn.
    I fοund a ѕеа shеll аnd gaνe іt to my 4 yeаr
    old daughteг and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." Shе ρut
    the shell to her eaг anԁ scгeamed.
    There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched heг eаг.

    She never wаntѕ tо go back! LοL I know thiѕ is totallу off tоpіc but Ι had
    to tell someonе!

    Tаκe а look at my blοg post: white label reputation management agency

    ReplyDelete

please do comment! it'd mean so much!
and don't forget to follow my blog :]
thank you <3

Labels

LIKE ON FACEBOOK

COMMUNITY

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1949767178581022/ BEAUTIESQUAD