Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Radioactive

Hi fellas. How are you guys?
I am opening this post with some "sorry" sentences from me. I am very very sorry. Truly, deeply, sorry for not updating my blog for quite some time. I was busy with my fashion design course at Bunka(this is not 100% true. lol). I am trying to catch up with my friends since we want to finish, well more like, get out from bunka as soon as possible!! We have to finish all before July so yeah we are rushing. I have missed blogging so much that it haunts me at night. I am currently writing this post with a sick and pale face. Yes, I am sick and still writing and uploading pictures that take forever. But don't worry, I bet by tomorrow this sickness will be gone ;)
And I have good news! I have finally decided that I am going to Lasalle for uni. Though, I am still not quite sure whether I will be taking fashion design or business. How's your life, fellow readers? I hope you guys are doing great! :D Feel free to comment and pour your thoughts regarding my major. Should I take fashion design? or fashion business?
Cardigan - Unbranded, Neon tank top - Zara, Short - Pull&Bear, Bracelet and Necklace - m)phosis, Earring - Topshop, Ring - Royal Toxic, Bag - Marc Jacobs, Shoes - Nine West
These are bonus for you guys since I rarely blog nowadays. I did the famous Gwiyomi aka Cutie Player with my friends and boyfriend. Take a look ;)

17 comments:

  1. Fashion design first and fashion business later :) Anyway Good luck with your design project

    www.shoesorjeans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty!

    Romwe leggings giveaway on my blog:
    http://teenfashioncorner.blogspot.com/2013/04/romwe-leggings-giveaway-2-winners.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. if you do have passion and havin' skill in designing clothes just take fashion design
    if you would like to run a business in fashion field, be stylist or something related with it take fashion business

    that's my point view. hopefully it might help :D
    visit mine whenever you had a chance

    warmest regards,
    Miss Aa
    www.miss-aa.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're always look pretty with stunning outfit cathy! ❤
    all depends on you, lebih passionnya ke business nya atau ke designing nya kann? hehehehe
    di bunka d3 atau cuma skedar course sih cath?
    get well soon! :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. just follow your instict! good luck! and your outfit is adorbs! xx

    http://juventine-wu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohmygosh Gwiyomi! Have you seen this gwiyomi song that covered by a thailand guy with super-scary voice and make up? Search in youtube! ;)
    Well it depends on your passion. In design you'll draw more, and learn fashion from the-inside. In business you go on the-outside. I have a had time choosing over my major too, but I love design, so I never doubt what I've chose :D
    Prayer works best ;)

    cheers!
    violettelady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey you´ve a wonderful blog!
    So if you want we can follow each other here, on bloglovin
    and via GFC let me know!
    Please check out mine :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey you´ve a wonderful blog!
    So if you want we can follow each other here, on bloglovin
    and via GFC let me know!
    Please check out mine :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. loving the color combination <33 get well soon anw :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. love that lightweight layer, it's so perfect for spring/summer!!

    xo freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those rings are really nice!
    http://lexiluthor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awee love your bag catt. ♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. AMAZING POST:) your blog Is such an inspiration

    If you like animals and designer chairs....check out my blog:)

    have a wonderful day dear

    LOVE maria from inredningsvis.se
    (sweden)

    ReplyDelete

please do comment! it'd mean so much!
and don't forget to follow my blog :]
thank you <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...