Saturday, June 22, 2013

Odyssey

White Cardigan | Cutout Flower Top - Topshop | Shorts - Calvin Klein | Stocking - Royal Toxic Shop | Bag - I Love Fashion Paris | Shoes - Piero Lunardi | Spike Bracelet, Neon Cross Bracelet, Thunder Ring - Royal Toxic Shop
This is the outfit that I wore to Odysseia[check my review here] last week. I was feeling quite 'neon' that day. Don't forget to mention the flower details on my Topshop top too. I found this old flower top at my old house and decided to wear it to Odysseia. Mix and match it with my white cardigan and Calvin Klein shorts which I found too simple, hence I added an extra pixie dust to my outfit which is my black heart stocking from Royal Toxic. Lastly, I bestowed my outfit with my super comfy Piero Lunardi wedges.

Anyway, my lovely Anastasia from http://anastasiagoenawan.blogspot.com/ sent me this via email a few days ago. An artwork for me! Yeay! Thank you, darling! Much love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...