Saturday, August 24, 2013

Meow Or Never

H&M Tiger Shirt, Butterfly by Matthew Williamson Glitter Jacket, M)phosis Necklace, Dior Watch, Unbranded Shoes bought at Bangkok
This is the outfit that I wore to KENZO Studio Store event last month. I bought this shirt at H&M when I went to Bangkok last month. It's so cute right? The tiger is LOVE. I can't wait till H&M opens!! So thrilled! Anyway I matched it up with my glittery jacket from Butterfly by Matthew Williamson. Butterfly by Matthew Williamson collections are available at Debenhams. Lately I've been in love with silver accessories so I decided to combine my outfit with silver necklace from m)phosis and Dior watch. Lastly, I finished my outfit with my new baby shoes which I bought at Bangkok. Although its unbranded, the quality and the spike rawks! If you are wondering about the event that KENZO held, you can see my coverage about KENZO Studio Store here.

Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin!
Follow petiteness
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...