Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Tea Time

Hello guys, I have finally started my college life *sobs. I am now a fashion student of Lasalle. Thank God, I have made new friends and they are all pretty nice to me! At first, I was so scared because its like going to a new place, a new environment that I have never went before. I was excited yet scared. There's only few people in my class cause' I took January intake. Most people will take the May or September intake since there will be a lot of fresh graduates. Now currently, I am missing my Bunka friends, like really a lot. These pictures were taken last year when we went to eat at Union. I was wearing a simple outfit. A mixture of black and blue. My two favorite colors.
Top - m)phosis, Skirt - ZARA, Bag - Burberry, Shoes - Linea

8 comments:

  1. you all looking pretty! udh lama ga ketemu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are in the same college, i never see u before at the college :D
    Welcome to lasalle and goodluck :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck on your college life cathh~ x3
    looks like all of you had a great time, love your hair and the color of your skirt :D

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty and cute cathyyy =D
    muacchh..
    xo

    melodyofmywords.blogspot.com
    btw we still didn't be friend?

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely ladies♥
    just drop by, have a nice day!

    http://delilahduong.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice pics!
    would you mind to follow each other? :)

    greetings from Hong Kong :)

    www.basic-classic.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/basicclassic
    www.instagram.com/Andianti_

    ReplyDelete

please do comment! it'd mean so much!
and don't forget to follow my blog :]
thank you <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...