Tea Time

January 28, 2014

Hello guys, I have finally started my college life *sobs. I am now a fashion student of Lasalle. Thank God, I have made new friends and they are all pretty nice to me! At first, I was so scared because its like going to a new place, a new environment that I have never went before. I was excited yet scared. There's only few people in my class cause' I took January intake. Most people will take the May or September intake since there will be a lot of fresh graduates. Now currently, I am missing my Bunka friends, like really a lot. These pictures were taken last year when we went to eat at Union. I was wearing a simple outfit. A mixture of black and blue. My two favorite colors.

Top - m)phosis, Skirt - ZARA, Bag - Burberry, Shoes - Linea

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. you all looking pretty! udh lama ga ketemu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are in the same college, i never see u before at the college :D
    Welcome to lasalle and goodluck :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck on your college life cathh~ x3
    looks like all of you had a great time, love your hair and the color of your skirt :D

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty and cute cathyyy =D
    muacchh..
    xo

    melodyofmywords.blogspot.com
    btw we still didn't be friend?

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely ladies♥
    just drop by, have a nice day!

    http://delilahduong.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Due to tɦe increased risks of miscarriaǥe tantra durіng
    the first trimester to begin receiving prenatal massages.
    Also, it is possible to pump the semеn in small doses to prolong sensual pleasսre.


    Also ѵisit mү web-site: tantricc massagfe (christinesetrakian.com)

    ReplyDelete

please do comment! it'd mean so much!
and don't forget to follow my blog :]
thank you <3

Labels

LIKE ON FACEBOOK

COMMUNITY

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1949767178581022/ BEAUTIESQUAD