Restaurant Review: The Cafe

June 24, 2011

I'm sure almost everyone who lives in Jakarta knew this place. Am I right? The Cafe is a well-known restaurant at Mulia hotel. The Cafe serves international cuisine which opens 24 hours a day. Almost all my favorite food is in this place. The desserts are so damn delicious! People who's gonna celebrate their birthday, most likely their 17th birthday, always reserve this place for their birthday party. Each time I went here I always feel like a pig since I love to try all the food. I've tried seating both in regular place and special rooms(usually for birthday dinner).

Love this classy yet a bit vintage-ish frames in the room. When you walk in into The Cafe you'll immediately see the room in front of you
Above the room is full of mirror
The lamp looks so classy and victorian-ish which I love!
The flower carpet.

Food - 5/5
Place - 5/5
Price - $$$
Service - 4/5

The Cafe
Mulia Hotel
Jl. Asia Afrika Senayan
Jakarta 10270, Indonesia
Phone: +62 21 5747777
Fax: +62 21 5747888

You Might Also Like

0 comments

please do comment! it'd mean so much!
and don't forget to follow my blog :]
thank you <3

Labels

LIKE ON FACEBOOK

COMMUNITY

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1949767178581022/ BEAUTIESQUAD