Friday, December 14, 2012

Cherry Velvet


Black coat - coming soon at my shop, Bodycon cherry tank - promod, Burgundy velvet flare skirt - DIY, Polkadot tight - sister's,  Pink bow flats - the little things she needs


Hi beautiful people from around the world. How have you been? Yes I've been MIA again for about a month. It's due to no internet connection since I've moved house! Yup now I'm writing this post at my new house which now has wifi! yeay!
This is actually my F/W outfit. I've finally finished making my velvet skirt, and it's burgundy! The color of the velvet skirt is a bit different from the pictures due to camera effects, sunlight, and flash. The fabric is not plain, it has some flower prints but it's not really visible unless you look it closely. I combined the burgundy velvet skirt with my cherry tanktop from Promod and a fur black coat. The fur black coat is so comfortable to use and it will be available soon at my shop. The cute pointy bow flats are from the little things she needs which my sis bought last week. Anyway the weather was so hot during the photoshoot and I can't bare any longer so some of the pictures were taken at my house while others were taken outside my house.
I can't believe it's almost christmas already! *blows trumpet* I bet everyone is excited as I am? lol
What are you planning for your christmas? Where will you go?

Oopsie, I forgot to tell you that I'm opening an online shop which sells cheap and good quality of clothes and accessories. It's not open yet though. Coming soon okay guys ;) for those who likes spikes and studded stuffs stay tune! For now, follow and like my online shop's facebook and twitter at: http://facebook.com/royaltoxicshop and @royaltoxicshop Thank you!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...