DOM

May 29, 2014

Waja Perkasa Jacket - DOM Indonesia | Shirt - My sister's | Skort - DIY | Shoes - Ash | Bag - Balenciaga | Hat - Mythify
This is what I wore to Jakarta Fashion & Food Festival for Cita Tenun Indonesia. I mixed my sister's white shirt with my handmade skort and paired it with my Ash shoes. I wore Waja Perkasa jacket to add some boldness in my outfit. My jacket is sponsored from DOM Indonesia. DOM Indonesia is a new local brand that self manufactures all their products. All the products are made from high quality fabric. You can check their product here(click click!).  I really love the jacket it is so chic yet bold. Lastly, I completed my look with my Balenciaga bag.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

please do comment! it'd mean so much!
and don't forget to follow my blog :]
thank you <3

Labels

LIKE ON FACEBOOK

COMMUNITY

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1949767178581022/ BEAUTIESQUAD