ALDO SUMMER 2014

June 06, 2014

On last Wednesday, I was invited by ALDO to come to their summer 2014 launching.


The invitation is simple yet cute. I went to the event after I finished my class so I look tired. And I only wore thin makeup :p. The ALDO Summer 2014 launch was an event for bloggers and other medias such as TV and magazine, where we got to enjoy the retail launch of the OSTWALD HELGASON x ALDO RISE collection of footwear and handbags and also ALDO SUMMER 2014 collection. For the first time, a complete range of ALDO RISE handbags will be offered alongside the colorful footwear collection. Founded in 2008 by London-based design duo Susanne Ostwald and Ingvar Helgason, OSTWALD HELGASON has rapidly attracted a loyal following and high praise for their modern take on luxury sportswear. The event was hosted by Bona who was a contestant of Asia's Next Top Model Season 2. The minute I got to ALDO at Plaza Indonesia where the event was being held I knew I was in for something good. Wine glasses brimming with delicious snacks welcomed the guests as they take a look at their newest collection. I mean, who doesn't like to bite some snacks while looking through the most gorgeous heels and flats of the season. SS14 ALDO it is visually inspired by the iconic 80's and 90's pop culture. The twelve pieace OSTWALD HELGASON x ALDO RISE collection includes chunky heeled pumps and platform sandals; and handbag styles including structured crossbody bags, boxy backpacks and a carry-all tote. I personally like the white backpack. If only it has black color, I would definitely buy it!
Anyway I forgot to bring my camera so I took the pictures with phone camera. Sorry for the bad quality pictures.

The DJ and MC Bona (Asia's Next Top Model S2 contestant)
The backpack is too cute! I really like the design but I don't want to buy white bag because it gets dirty easily T-T
The models.
Cute pastel shoes *__*
With Ci Catherine and Genu
With Ko Genu, Gaby and Ci Anas
With Ko Genu and Gaby

Take a look at all the collection here: aldoshoes.com

You Might Also Like

1 comments

please do comment! it'd mean so much!
and don't forget to follow my blog :]
thank you <3

Labels

LIKE ON FACEBOOK

COMMUNITY

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1949767178581022/ BEAUTIESQUAD