Restaurant Review: Liberte Brasserie

July 30, 2013

Liberté is a relaxed French brasserie located at the second floor of Galeries Lafayette in Pacific Place Mall. Liberte offers different variety of French food. The dining area is divided into two. One with the sofa and round table, and the other one near the window where you can see Jakarta's view from the window.
Nymph of The Nile tea Rp. 28.000
I ordered Nymph of The Nile tea for my drink, while my friend ordered Pearl of The Orient but I didn't get the chance to take a picture of it(gomenasai~). We also got free toast bread which tasted normal like usual toast bread :p
Escargot Vol-Au-Vent Rp. 55.000
The Escargot was extremely delicious with the puff pastry shells. I recommend this for all snail lovers! These are perfect for appetizers.
Pan Seared Barramundi Rp. 85.000
 I ordered Pan Seared Barramundi for my main course. Pan seared barramundi, ratatouille, caramelized apple. The fish was a bit overcooked. Sorry to say, I dislike it. For me, the Barramundi was too dry, the sauce was a no for my taste bud.

Profiteroles Rp. 65.000
Leave the disappointing main course away, cause this dessert is superbly delicious! Loving every bits of it!! The sweetness is pure perfection I must say.

Food - 4/5
Place - 4/5
Price - $$$
Service - 4/5

Liberte Brasserie
2nd Flr. Galeries Lafayette,Pacific Place Mall
Jl. Jendral Sudirman Kav 52-53 Jakarta
Phone: (021) 57973425
http://libertejakarta.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Labels

LIKE ON FACEBOOK

COMMUNITY

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1949767178581022/ BEAUTIESQUAD