Thursday, July 25, 2013

You've cat to be kitten me right meow.

Beanie, Cross Brooch, Stocking tattoo - MYTHIFY, Top - ZARA, Skirt - unbranded, Shoes - Brightspot Market
Hi guys, I'm back with a new outfit post (finally!). When I see all the pictures, I can't help but think that the stocking tattoo resembles alice in wonderland in a way don't ya think? It's colorful card symbols pattern which I super duper love. I mixed it with my cross brooch and velvet lace skirt and whualah! I look like a lost kid. Not to mention my hot pink cat ear beanie which I got from MYTHIFY. It's so bright that everyone is not looking at me but at my beanie lol. Anyway it was an extremely sunny day when I took these pictures. Really can't stand Jakarta's heat these days. Why is Jakarta so hot?!! I really want to move away from Jakarta like seriously. haha
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...