INFARE GARAGE MARKET

September 23, 2013

Hi guys, INFARE GARAGE MARKET has officially finished! Thank you for those who came and shop for charity! It means a lot for the people in need. 40% of each booth will be donated to an orphanage. It feels good to help those in need :). Also, I got the chance to meet these awesome fashionista peeps! Though I didn't get the chance to talk to those who were far away from my booth. Nevertheless, it was a fun event and a great experience for me. I hope we will meet again soon!! Here are some pictures from Day 1 & Day 2. I will update more pics later. I'm going to have my fashion design test soon so wish me luck!!

Jacket - H&M, Cat Sweater - H&M, Galaxy Skirt - Singapore, Socks - Topman, Shoes - Vintage Louis Vuitton
Sorry for my tired face in all the pictures!
*credits: cathsoepadhi, elena putri, margareta vania, vania aprilia

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. the event looks so fun! too bad i cant go there :"
    xx,bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, it was a shame i couldn't come to the event..huhu..i was pretty exhausted and busy that time..i hope we can meet again someday...:)

    xoxo
    http://anastasiagoenawan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The previous day was the "soft" reveal of any Nike Hyperdunk next
    year. Most styles, different the cost and multipurpose products had
    attracted an endless number of runners. Make sure the sole of the Air Jordans
    is not gray when it should be white, or vice versus. Nike is
    really a success quite trained surprisingly modest beginnings.
    http://www.sankainomura.com/xe/?document_srl=1033259&mid=board01&sort_index=regdate&order_type=desc

    ReplyDelete

please do comment! it'd mean so much!
and don't forget to follow my blog :]
thank you <3

Labels

LIKE ON FACEBOOK

COMMUNITY

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1949767178581022/ BEAUTIESQUAD