A Reminder

May 02, 2014

        As time flows, I become more scared of reality. Yes now I'm in college and my mind is currently on the edge of whether I have chose the right path or not. Most of my friends went to different paths and they already started working. Yes my dear, they have started making their own money. Whilst I'm here stuck in college and projects and deadlines. I keep on thinking when will I be able to have a job or start to work and earn money? Or at least have a good stabilized job that can sustain me so I don't have to make my parents worried about my future. 

         Talking about future gives me thrills, fears, and sweats, like seriously, no one knows what will happen in the future. The more I keep thinking about it the more I started to become sad, down and depressed. The questions started with "What if" begins to pop in my head. What if...is a scary question that makes you question yourself more. These questions are endless and have no answers just like love. Everyone wanted to believe that endless love was possible. I believed in it once too, back when I was eighteen. But I knew that love was messy, just like life. It took turns that people couldn't foresee or even understand, leaving a long trail of regret in its wake. And almost always, those regrets led to the kinds of what if questions that could never be answered. It will just make you more stressed out and usually, if I reached until this point, I will try to distract my mind by doing other stuffs like watching tv or playing laptop. If you're worried about what-ifs. Well, what if you stopped worrying? The world will look much better and you will feel much better by stop worrying about what-ifs.

         Right now, everyone is struggling with their life they all have their own problems that is hard and difficult for them too. But they still try to be happy every single day and try to reach their goal. Be more positive. Life is beautiful. You should be grateful with everything you have. You don't know what others have to do just to get a better life. If you feel like you have lost your way, pray and God will show you the right way. He is always watching all of us and I believe he already planned everything. And I trust him fully. When you are feeling down or depressed, remember this: God will not fail you. Be happy. Be yourself. If others don't like it, then let them be. Happiness is a choice. Life isn't about pleasing and satisfying everybody. No matter how good or bad you have it, wake up each day thankful for your life. Be thankful that you are alive and still waking up each day as someone somewhere out there is desperately fighting for theirs.

Anyway, I did a quick interview with mikimilo :D take a look here:

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. True that cathhhh!! nice wordsss :')
    I also struggling with the 'what if' questions everyday but lets just be positive minded and let God do the rest of His plans :D

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so kawaii ^^

    xx
    http://overloadstories.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesssa! You're not alone in that case. Me too, saw my friends already taking their money while I hear, sat and do my assignments -___- well, we'll find a way someday! Break a leg then!

    ReplyDelete
  4. enjoy while you're still young, cath!
    people will have their own portion, and soon you'll get yours, you might be afraid now, but someday you'll get what you want :)


    http://rebellishoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

please do comment! it'd mean so much!
and don't forget to follow my blog :]
thank you <3

Labels

LIKE ON FACEBOOK

COMMUNITY

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1949767178581022/ BEAUTIESQUAD