[BEAUTY] SENKA PERFECT WHITE CLAY

June 17, 2018

Last week I was thrilled to be invited to Senka's product launching as I myself have been using Senka's product for years! I super duper uberly love their Perfect Whip. It is my number 1 facial foam cleanser, it cleanse my face well and makes my skin texture smooth as soon as I wash it. You can feel it with your hands that your skin face is so soft and smooth, like seriously. Whenever I go to Japan I always stock up my Perfect Whip. Even in Japan, Senka's Perfect Whip has continuously placed no.1 in terms of quality and sales for more than 8 years.
Now Senka launched the sister of Perfect Whip which is Perfect White Clay. The launching event was held at Wyl's Kitchen at Veranda Hotel. The event was decorated with white and blue hues, which really described the brand as well as the product. If you're wondering about the differences between Senka Perfect Whip and Senka Perfect White Clay, the main difference is that White Clay cleans our skin deeper. White Clay is a natural mineral that can detoxify skin, clean through the pores, and removes dead skin cells that caused dull looking skin. The formula of white clay enables the product to deep cleanse our face thoroughly without drying it as it also contains double hyaluronic acid compound that gives moisture to our face. It also removes dirts and dead skin cells to the pores which makes the skin look clean and bright.

HOW TO APPLY:
Basically just like any other cleansing foam but this one contains white cocoon that enables us to make denser foams. First thing to do is to wet your hands and face. Second, squeeze a bean sized Perfect White Clay to your hands and rub your hands together to spread the Perfect White Clay onto your hands. Apply the cleanser to your face by rubbing your hands along your entire face. Spread it to your forehead, along your cheekbones and nose, and on your chin. Rub the cleanser gently into your skin in a circular motion with your fingertips. Wash off the cleanser by splashing water onto your face. Dab your face dry with a clean towel. And whualah! Your face will look brighter and also smoother.
I super love Senka Perfect Whip, but now I have also fallin in love with Senka Perfect White Clay! I love how it deep cleanse my face thoroughly without leaving any dirts behind. After usage, I could feel my skin becomes clear and clean. I totally recommend this product for anyone with any skin conditions as this can be used with any kind of skin types. Nowadays I use Perfect Whip as my morning routine and Perfect White Clay as night routine since my face will be super oily and polluted with dirts throughout the day thus needed extra care; deep cleanse!

You can buy Senka Perfect White Clay here:
https://www.sociolla.com/skin-care/9070-senka-perfect-white-clay.html?size=120_gr (p.s. free discount code 50.000OFF for you by using 'SBNLA6YE' when checkout with min.250.000 purchase)
Check out their instagram: https://www.instagram.com/senkaindonesia/

Let's get connected!
INSTAGRAM | YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK

NEW YOUTUBE VIDEO:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

please do comment! it'd mean so much!
and don't forget to follow my blog :]
thank you <3

Labels

LIKE ON FACEBOOK

COMMUNITY

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1949767178581022/ BEAUTIESQUAD