Wrong Time

April 20, 2016

What happens when you meet the right person but in the wrong timing? Or maybe, wrong life. You feel secured and comfortable around that person, he/she makes you laugh, makes you happy, and treats you nicely. But sad truth about life, you know you can't be with them due to timing or maybe just not in this life.


As most of you know, I'm an introvert-shy-awkward person. To make it worse, I have trust issues due to my past. I have been trying to build up my trust to people, but it always crumbles down as soon as it reaches the top. There is always something that makes me feel like "huh? Is this the real you?" Or "I thought i can trust you".
Hat - Gucci | Shirt - Bangkok | Shoes: Cotton On | Bag - H&M

You Might Also Like

0 comments

please do comment! it'd mean so much!
and don't forget to follow my blog :]
thank you <3

Labels

LIKE ON FACEBOOK

COMMUNITY

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1949767178581022/ BEAUTIESQUAD